BUFFALO, NY. - the Goucher Men's Basketball trailed 34-29 at the end of the first half. The Bears shot 59% from the floor in the second half and outscored the Gophers 40-19. Goucher shot 29% from the field in the second half on Friday night.
How It Happened:
· The Gophers committed 21 turnovers, went 3-11 from three point line and 5-12 from the free throw line
· Baruch shot 50% from the field for the game and made 10 three pointers and outrebounded the Gophers 39-31. They also outscored the Gophers in points off turnovers 26-6.
· "It is difficult to be successful when you give up 26 points on turnovers, we have to improve on taking better care of the basketball."
· "Baruch did a nice job of getting the ball in the paint where they scored 28 of their 74 points"
· The Gophers return to action this Saturday, November 19 at Medaille College in Buffalo, New York to play in the WNY Knee and Orthopedic Surgery Tip-off Tournament. Goucher takes on Utica College in the consolation game 1 PM.