TOWSON, Md. – The Goucher College women's lacrosse team (1-12, Landmark 0-4) lost to Catholic University, 22-4 at home on Wednesday.
Junior Bridget Den Boer (Sparta, NJ) saved 13 shots out of the 35 she faced. She also tallied a team-high three groundballs.
Cardinals' senior Laura Dunn lead the team in points with three goals and four assists. Junior Nicolette Crisalli aided Catholic's score with four goals.
How It Happened:
- Catholic struck within the first minute of play.
- Long followed suit shortly after to even the score at one.
- Catholic scored three more goals until Goucher netted another, keeping the Gophers in the game, 4-2.
- The Cardinals' went on a 13-goal run that extended into the second half.
- Catholic was 5-of-5 in clears, while Goucher was 9-of-11
The Gophers travel to Drew this Saturday to challenge the Rangers in Landmark play at 1PM.