MADISON, N.J. – The Goucher College Women's swimming program scored 361.8 in a tri-meet vs Drew and Cedar Crest. Drew won the meet with a score of 421.5 and Cedar Crest finished third with a score of 294.3
How It Happened:
- First-year Lily Marcus (Libertyville, Ill.) scored two personal bests. Marcus finished the 500 Free with a time of 6:26.45 and the 1000 Free with a time of 13:02.39.
- Goucher finished second in the 400 Medley Relay with a team of seniors Molly Brenton (Lancaster, Pa.), Kyanna Cadwallader (Gainesville, Fla.), junior Ila Jackson (Columbia, Md.), and first-year Alexis Liszewski (St. Louis, Mo.) and a time of 4:29.52.
- Senior Alexis Regopoulos (Fitchburg, Mass.) placed second in the 1650 Free with a time of 19:36.27.
- Liszewski came in second in the 50 Free, finishing with a time of 26.05.
- Sophomore Camilla Civiello (North Yarmouth, Mass.), first-year Bailee Buckner (Windsor Mills, Md.) and sophomore Catherine Yost (Brattleboro, Vt.) took second, third, and fourth place, respectively, in the 100 Free.
- A Gopher squad of Cadwallader, Civiello, first-year Kathryn Shannon (Thousand Oaks, Calif.), and senior Rachel Kieffer (Granada Hills, Calif.) took first place in the 400 Free Relay, finishing with a time of 4:07.99.
Goucher will now train and wait for the Landmark Swimming and Diving Championships. The Championship takes place on February 16th, 17th and 18th.