2019 GOUCHER BLUE & GOLD GOLF TOURNAMENT
TO BENEFIT GOUCHER INTERCOLLEGIATE ATHLETICS
Hillendale Country Club
Monday, June 3, 2019
10:00 a.m. Check-in
10:30 a.m. Driving range and practice green open
11:00 a.m. Lunch
12:30 p.m. Shot-gun start
4:30 - 5:30 p.m. Open bar followed by buffet dinner
Donation: $400 per player / $1,100 per team
ITEMS OF NOTE
- No use of metal spikes at Hillendale
- No jeans, short shorts or tank tops at Hillendale
- Proper attire for ladies: mid-thigh length shorts, culottes - dresses, slacks, golf-type shirts and blouses
- Proper attire for gentlemen: slacks, mid-thigh length shorts and a collared shirt
- Please note: tennis clothing and/or swimwear is not permitted on the golf course, driving range or practice area. Hillendale reserves the right to refuse permission to play due to improper dress as deemed necessary by the professional staff of Hillendale.
From Baltimore Beltway (695): Take the Baltimore Beltway (695) towards Towson. Take Exit 27B (Dulaney Valley Rd.), take a left off the ramp onto Hampton Lane to traffic light. Get into right lane. Turn Right onto Dulaney Valley Road (North 146). Follow Dulaney Valley Road to the split (just after the bridge over the Loch River Reservoir). Bear left at the light onto Jarrettsville Pike. Stay on Jarrettsville Pike about two miles, then look for Blenheim Road on the right. Turn right onto Blenheim Road. Follow Blenheim Road about two miles. The club will be on the left.
For directions from your location click here.
Contact Nina Zacharias at 410-337-6383 or at email@example.com with any questions.
Click here to securely make a donation to the Blue & Gold Society.
To read more about the Blue & Gold Society, click here.
To find out more about the annual Goucher Athletics Blue & Gold Weekend, click here.