MADISON, N.J. – The Goucher College Men's Swimming program (2-8 overall) lost to Landmark Conference opponent Drew, 459.0- 346.1.
How It Happened:
- Three Gophers scored personal bests during the dual meet.
- First-year Troy Thompson (Nashville, Tenn.) finished the 100 Free with a time of 56.78.
- Junior Eli Gang (Highland Park, N.J.) hit the wall in 26.05 in the 50 Free.
- Sophomore Hugh MacConvery (Lilburn, Ga.) finished the 200 Breast in 2:34.75.
- Senior Jerel McCord (Ft. Wayne, Ind.) and MacConvery placed second and third in the 200 IM with times of 2:19.61 and 2:22.04. McCord also took first place in the 200 Fly finishing in 2:06.37
Goucher will now train and wait for the Landmark Swimming and Diving Championships. The Championship takes place on February 16th, 17th and 18th.