Zach LaFaver is a sophomore on the men's soccer team. He has scored two goals and one assist in each of his first two seasons in Baltimore for a total of four goals and two assist for 10 points. This season, he scored goals against Drew and Wilson.
Getting to Know You…
- Where's the next place on your travel bucket list and why?
The next place on my travel bucket list would have to be Hawaii because I've only heard good things about Hawaii and it looks gorgeous.
- What was the last show you binge-watched?
The last show I binge-watched was Altered Carbon.
- Do you have a favorite holiday? Why or why not?
I don't really have a favorite holiday, but I like Thanksgiving and Christmas because I get to spend time with my family.
- What song always gets you on the dance floor?
Like I do - David Guetta
- Do you hit the snooze button or wake up immediately?
It depends on the day, but if I have a busy day ahead of me I like to get out of bed early and get a jump on things.
- When making a PB&J sandwich, do you put on the peanut butter of jelly first
You have to put peanut butter on both sides than put the jelly on side. If you spread the peanut butter right it should keep the jelly from falling out.
- If you could own a mythical creature (unicorn, phoenix, etc.), which one would you pick?
- What can you eat for a week straight?
- Favorite superhero/heroine and why?
Gambit because he's a superhero that throws cards which is hilarious.
- Does pineapple belong on pizza?
I'm not opposed to having pineapple on my pizza, I think it tastes good.
- Why did you decide to attend (school)?
I decided to attend school because I knew that I wanted to continue my education in the field of science and going to college was the natural next step.
- What makes being a Division III student-athlete special?
There are a lot of things that make being a Division III student-athlete special. To me, the most important factor is the emphasis on the school side of things. The coaches really support and work with their players to try and work around school schedules and do whatever they can to improve how their players are doing academically.
- What is the best advice you can give another athlete?
Learn to enjoy the grind.
This or That…
- Morning, noon, or night? Morning
- Burgers or tacos? Burgers
- Pool or ocean? Ocean
- Marvel or DC? Marvel
- Star Wars or Star Trek? Star Wars