Brian Kane is a sophomore on the men's tennis team. He owns a 22-12 singles record in his two seasons in Baltimore. He advanced to the B4 Singles title game at the ITA South Atlantic Regional Tournament in the fall and helped the Gophers to their fourth-straight Landmark Conference championship as a freshman.
Getting to Know You…
- Where's the next place on your travel bucket list and why?
Japan – I have never been to Asia. It seems like a fun place to go.
- What was the last show you binge-watched?
- Do you have a favorite holiday? Why or why not?
No, every day is a holiday to me
- What song gets you on the dance floor?
- Do you hit the snooze button or wake up immediately?
Hit the snooze
- When making a PB&J sandwich, do you put on the peanut butter of jelly first?
- If you could own a mythical creature (unicorn, phoenix, etc.), which one would you pick? Dragon
- What can you eat for a week straight?
- Favorite superhero/heroine and why?
Spiderman – He reminds me of myself.
- Does pineapple belong on pizza?
- Why did you decide to attend (school)?
Because of the great tennis program and the open, all-inclusive environment, which enables me to become the person I've always wanted to be.
- What makes being a Division III student-athlete special?
In Division III, academics are a priority, and it gives you the ability to be on a team and be a student.
- What is the best advice you can give another athlete?
Work your hardest, and don't give up on your dreams.
This or That…
- Morning, noon, or night? Night
- Burgers or tacos? Burgers
- Pool or ocean? Ocean
- Marvel or DC? Marvel
- Star Wars or Star Trek? Star Wars