SELINSGROVE, PA – Freshman Ogemdi Chukwu eclipsed a personal best in the 60m hurdles Saturday in Susquehanna, setting a new school record with a time of 8.70.
Goucher's Top Performers:
- Chukwu placed second in the 60m hurdles with his record setting performance – the highest finish on the day for the Gophers.
- Sophomore Miles Taylor placed seventh in the 60m hurdles with a time of 9.39.
- Freshman Darby Bauer rounded out Goucher's top 20 finishes on the day with a 16th place finish in the weight throw of 10.09m.
- "We have been back on campus for four days since winter break, so we needed to knock some rust off today, especially with this young team."
- "We had some great learning experiences today, and we are going to come back next week at George Mason and be a whole lot more competitive after full week of work."
The Gophers travel to George Mason next week as part of the Patriot Games in Fairfax, VA.