The Goucher College women's lacrosse team will be hosting a summer prospect clinic on Wednesday, July 15 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., with an optional outdoor Q and A session from 11:00 AM – 11:30 a.m. The clinic is open to high school girls in grades 9-12. The cost to attend the clinic is $50. Registration will begin at 8:30 a.m. at Beldon Field on the Goucher College campus. Please bring a check for $50 made payable to "Goucher Women's Lacrosse". Cash will also be accepted on site.
By participating in or observation of the activity or accessing Goucher facilities, you voluntarily assume all risks associated with exposure to COVID-19. Our top priority is to provide a safe experience for all attendees. We will be following the Maryland state guidelines and restrictions for the clinic, as listed below:
- Please wear mask upon arrival to campus. After check-in, masks can be removed.
- No one will be allowed indoors at any time. There will be outdoor porta-potties available for use
- All drills will be contactless.
- We will not be providing lunch and players will not have access to water coolers, so please bring plenty of water for the entire session.
- We will have a maximum of 30 participants and 3-4 coaches.
- Parents are welcome to watch as long as they practice social distancing.
The clinic will be held outside on our turf field. If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Goodson, Head Women's Lacrosse Coach at email@example.com. We are looking forward to seeing everyone back on the field!!
2020 Women's Lacrosse Clinic Registration Form (July 15, 2020)