The Goucher College women's soccer program will be hosting a Spring ID Clinic on Sunday, April 28, 2019 on campus at Beldon Field.
The ID clinic, which begins at 12 p.m. and runs through 3 p.m., is open to all high school girls in grades 9 through 12 that are interested in playing soccer at the collegiate level. Cost of the clinic is $50.
Led by Gophers women's soccer head coach Stephanie Ricketts, along with the Goucher women's soccer staff, the clinic is designed for athletes looking to improve their game and showcase their skills with the goal of playing college soccer in the future. We provide a unique opportunity to experience a Goucher College soccer environment and want our attendees to come away with a better idea of what it's like to play at the next level and the necessary steps to get there.
The schedule for the day is as follows (subject to change):
- 12:00pm-12:15pm- Check-in at Beldon Field
- 12:15pm-12:45pm- Dynamic Field Warm Up/Technical Work
- 12:45pm-1:30pm- Technical/Tactical College Training Session and Goal Keeper Session
- 1:30-2:30pm- Small Sided and Full Sided Games
- 2:30pm- Cool Down
- 2:40pm-3:00pm- Question and Answer Session with Goucher Coaches and Players
- Optional 3pm-4pm- Tour of Campus