FAIRFAX, VA – The Goucher College women's track & field team competed in the George Mason University Patriot Games on Saturday.
Goucher's Top Performers:
- Senior Rebecca Kotula ran the fourth fastest time in Goucher history in the 500m dash with a time of 1:31.56, placing eighth overall in the event.
- Junior Soliana Goldrich ran 3:40.61 in the 1000m run, solidifying sixth all-time in the event in Goucher College history.
- Sophomore Jessica Snouwaert posted a time of 1:44.81 in the 500m dash and entered ninth all-time at Goucher in the event.
- Junior Laura Williams ran a time of 11.00 in 60m hurdles, a season best for the sprinter.
- First-year throwers, Taylor Gunter and Natalie Kent placed third and eighth, respectively, in Division III competitors in the weight throw. Gunter threw 10.31m while Kent threw 9.22m.
- The 4x400 relay of Goldrich, Kotula, first year Michell Wolinsky and first year Victoria Wheeler placed seventh overall with a time of 4:54.06.
Goucher's women's indoor track & field team is on a short hiatus until it travels to Dickinson to participate in the Ducharme Meet in Carlisle, PA.