- Name, Sport, Position, College, Graduation Year, Undergraduate Major
Sydney Biniak, Volleyball, Right Side Hitter, William & Mary, 2018, Economics
- How did you hear about the opportunity to be a GA at Goucher?
I was searching for a different job in my home state of Maryland. I recently moved back to Maryland from Connecticut.
- What attracted you to Goucher?
I liked the community aspect of Goucher, where you can get to know everyone on campus and make connections with them.
- What impact do you want to have on the program at Goucher?
I look forward to building relationships with the players. I want to assist each of the athletes' reach on and off the court and their personal goals.
- What are you hoping to learn while you are at Goucher?
I am hoping to see more of the other side of athletics. I have been on the player side my entire life. I am looking forward to learning the ins and outs of the coaching/administrative side.
- What are your plans after getting your Masters Degree?
I hope to become a high school athletic director.
- What is your favorite part of playing your sport?
I love the excitement of getting the point from a great kill or block.
- What lessons did you learn from your playing experience that you want to instill in your student-athletes at Goucher?
There were three coaching changes during my college career, so I learned a lot about dealing with uncertainty and adversity. I hope to use the lessons I learned to help guide the athletes through the current unpredictable times as best as I can.
- Lightning Round: Favorite food, drink, sports team, color, and type of music
Chocolate chip cookies, water or tea, Orioles and Ravens, orange, classic rock & country