The field hockey and women's lacrosse staffs are thrilled to host a combined prospect clinic this fall! The clinic will be held on Sunday, September 22. It is open to high school girls in grades 9 through 12 who are interested in playing field hockey, lacrosse, or both at the collegiate level. The cost to attend either a field hockey or lacrosse session is $65. The cost to attend both sessions is $95.
The lacrosse session will be led by Sarah Goodson, head coach of the women’s lacrosse program at Goucher College, along with the women’s lacrosse staff and current members of the team. The field hockey session will be led by Stacey Eversley, head coach of the women’s field hockey program, along with the field hockey staff and current members of the team.
One of the many benefits of playing at the Division III level is the opportunity to play more than one sport. At Goucher, not only do you have the opportunity to participate in multiple activities, but we encourage it! This clinic is designed to provide a platform for athletes to showcase and improve their skills in both of these sports.
- 8:30 am CHECK IN FOR LACROSSE SESSION AT BELDON FIELD
- 9:00am - 9:30am- Dynamic Warmup and footwork drills
- 9:30am -10:15am- Stations
- 10:15am- 11:15am- Small Sided Games
- 11:15am -11:30am- Cool Down
- 11:15 am CHECK IN FOR FIELD HOCKEY SESSION AT BELDON FIELD
- 11:30am-1:00pm- Lunch and Q & A session with Coaches and Current Players
FIELD HOCKEY SESSION
- 1:00pm – 1:30pm Dynamic Warmup and agilities
- 1:30pm– 2:15pm- Stations
- 2:15pm – 3:15pm Small Sided Games
- 3:15pm – 3:30pm Cool Down
To sign up today for the Prospect clinic, CLICK HERE. If you have any questions, please contact Coach Sarah Goodson at 443-465-4131 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Stacey Eversley at 410-337-6547 or email@example.com