IMMACULATA, Pa. – The Goucher Men's Lacrosse program (7-5, Landmark 1-1) defeated Immaculata University 19-6 in Dapper Walsh Stadium, Tuesday afternoon, in the non-Landmark conference matchup.
How It Happened:
- Goucher controlled the game from the first whistle and sophomore attackman Matt Woodson (Timonium, Md.) found the back of the net within the first five minutes of play. Woodson lead Goucher with four goals, three assists, and four ground balls.
- Junior attackman Mason Gorman (Boise, Id.) netted four goals and scooped up five ground balls off the carpet.
- Senior attackman Pierce Bailey (Miami, Fl.) tallied three goals, an assist, and three groundballs.
- Senior midfielder Derek Bitzer (Doylestown, Pa.) and junior attackman Zephan Harnish (Woodsboro, Md.) chipped in for two goals apiece.
- Scoring the first collegiate goals of their careers, Brady O'Neill (Elkton, Md.) and Tyler Allnutt (Frederick, Md.) hit twine for one goal apiece.
Goucher travels to Susquehanna University on Saturday for a Landmark Conference matchup. The game gets underway at 1 pm.